Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Review of Children's Roller Shades

Originally submitted at YourBlinds.com

With Ambience Roller Shades, you will be smiling at these adorable patterns as your child sleeps soundly. Whether you choose airy and care-free butterflies, cuddly & playful teddy-bears, or twinkling stars with personality, Ambiance roller shades offer the designs you want to make your child’s ...


How Cute!

By Love The Butterflies! from Memphis, TN on 3/20/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Clean, Easy To Control Light, Quality Construction, Easy To Install, Attractive Design, Ensures Privacy, Retracts Easily

Best Uses: Accenting Windows, Blocking Light

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

These roller shades are just adorable! I got the yellow butterflies for my baby girl's room and it completed it perfectly. My husband loved how easy they were to install and they are a quality product! Keep up the good work! I love my shade.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment